Monday, July 07, 2008

July 7

Lauren's old enough now to occasionally have her own money and gift cards, and she's always misplacing them. None of the various wallets, purses, piggy banks, or toy ATM machines she owns are really working for her, so she asked me to make her a wallet to her specifications.

This is it: a place for notes, a couple of gift cards, and a zippered pocket for coins. I also made a matching shoulder bag to keep it in. Let's see if this helps her keep better track of her money!

2 comments:

Carol C said...

Cute! did you make the pattern up? Want to sell it?! I'd love some ideas for a good wallet kind of thing....Carol C

Carol C said...

Thanks for YOUR comments on my blog...if you do actually do a tutorial, please let me know! I'd love to try it.....Carol C,

cacollieotr@yahoo.com