Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Home again

Home again

What a crazy, yet oh-so-right, couple of weeks. It started with an out-of-the-blue text from Josh asking my permission to put our divorce on hold until we talked some things through. He invited me to brunch that weekend, and I went with some trepidation but an open heart. We talked, and walked, for hours.

The upshot is that our little family is together once more.

I have learned a lot through this time; about myself, about Josh, about letting go, about acceptance, and about meeting joy where I find it.

We both have new eyes, new appreciation, and deeper commitment. It's good. Very good. We are happy.

All you need

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am humbled to be able to have you back in my life and the life of my children. I love you!

Penny said...

Oh Hashi, I am so glad, wish you all the love in the world, you deserve it.

Olivia said...

What happy news!

Mandy said...

Wow, if that isn't the epitome of letting something go and watching it return. I wish the two of you much love and healing. Brave on both accounts.

deb did it said...

Wishing you love, peace and harmony

Julie Oakley said...

Oh gosh - I missed this, so happy for you