Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Jan 4



Everyday Matters challenge 48 - "Draw something that represents your new year's goal or resolution". I was actually working out six days a week until Christmas Eve, when I hurt my back. So I know I can do it again, when I'm finally mended (SOON!). In the meantime I have taken up yoga, and I'm loving it.



One of the things I do to earn a quid is design and create props for TV shows and movies. I particularly enjoy designing liquor labels, so was pleased when I received this assignment. Look out for it in a blockbuster movie this summer!

6 comments:

ratlion said...

Looks classy, elegant, yet kinda fun...nice! :)

ratlion said...

Hey again...Are those pages from your journal/scrapbook? What's the technique you've used? Love the effect!

Lin said...

BEAUTIFUL collage! Love the combined sketches and color! And your label is GORGEOUS!

Marie-Dom said...

Love your sketches! And the journal pages. Great design!! And I'm fascinated by the wine label which I will be looking out for!! What a great way to earn money!
MD

Lauralyn said...

Great journal pages and wonderful soon-to-be-famous label that I now "knew when".....

Mim Smith Faro said...

What a cool job! Are you allowed to share what movies/ shows you are working on???