Sunday, April 30, 2006

April 30


It was a beautiful day for walking. I went to the Dollar Tree store (3100 steps) to see if there were any cool art-triggers, but there was nothing I wanted badly enough to (a) stand in line to pay for and (b) carry home. But I did find this appropos declaration in the footpath nearby.

Note to self: Don't take long walks wearing rubber thongs. I developed a blister on the top of my right foot less than halfway into the journey, so completed it barefoot. Now my feet hurt on the top AND the bottom. Another note to self: Buy some shorts.


Earlier, I made Lime Squares with Pistachio Graham-Cracker Crust for tonight's dessert, and was so taken with the beauty of the pistachio shells I had to draw them.

2 comments:

Julie Oakley said...

And now Josh's lover is talking to the world! Love the pistachio nut shells.

seesue said...

Recipe please! ^g^ Your stuff is always so delightful. I love stopping by. Sue