Saturday, September 20, 2008

September 20

While doing the weekly housework this morning, I determined to Do Something about the mess of chargers and cords that hang about on the kitchen divider. Inspired by this, I whipped up my own version using a cardboard lid and fabric, applied quickly (and pretty roughly!) with spray adhesive. To stop the cords slipping back out, I made an elastic "mouth", attached with brads. It works! Now I'll make me a prettier, neater one. Well, not now. Maybe after Christmas :-)

1 comment:

Tui Cook said...

ahh that is funny.. I've been thinking about making something similar to this myself!! Great job