Sunday, November 16, 2008

November 16

Christmas present-ing is proceeding apace. One of our traditions is that I give everyone in the immediate family (including myself) new pyjamas, which we open, and wear, on Christmas Eve. This year I'm making them all. Lauren picked the fabric for hers some time ago on a trip to the downtown fabric district. I was trying to keep her occupied while I browsed at my own pace. I was a little surprized by her selection -- these are not colours or icons (anchors? for a tween girl?) she normally wears. But apparently "Juicy" is a brand she thinks important, and so she gravitated to the wording on this fabric. It's too tiny for you to see, but it's there.

I also completed, filled out, addressed, and stamped fifty handmade Christmas cards this weekend. I have to confess to feeling pretty pleased with myself.

1 comment:

Alison said...

How fantastic to have an idea you can re use each year.