Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 11

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I'm here, having fun, making stuff, but I just don't seem to get photos taken in daylight hours. Soon I'll do a big update and show you what I've been up to, but for now I'll just share pictures of my beautiful girl, about to attend her first Hollywood party.

One of the (only?) things about me that really disappoints my lovely husband is the fact that I'm just not into his profession, and all that goes with it. I attend industry parties with him, but it's not really my favourite thing to do. So when the Dexter wrap party coincided with Rhea's visit, it was obvious that she should be his date. She spent days in a tizzy about it, beyond excited. And she came home very, very happy.

Ah, the allure of Hollywood. I am glad that it meant so much to her, and glad for Josh that he could give a young lady such a special experience.

I love my family :-)

1 comment:

Rhea said...

I did come home very happy, A little tipsy too.... lol