Monday, August 08, 2011

Rebecca

I met Rebecca about 20 years ago when she joined the small ad agency at which I worked. A few years later I started my own company, and Beck came to work for me. I'm ashamed to say that I 'let her go' via fax one day. Yep. Not my finest moment. Luckily she's forgiven me.
Beck
Now she and her husband Joe have their own successful design/ad agency, and two delightful daughters.
AvaLeia
Leia
Oh, and a LOT of pets.
Breakfast
I love to stay with them when I visit the Gold Coast. The girls get so excited, and Leia is delighted to vacate her bed for me. They are endlessly welcoming, nurturing, and entertaining, and I'm honoured to count them among my friends.

1 comment:

deb did it said...

oh how adorable...I am finally returning to my favorite blog friends...I have missed you so