Friday, November 10, 2006

November 10

Oh my god, I just spent ALL DAY (eleven hours straight, actually) on this week's assignment for my Political Science class. Two essays, twenty short answer (paragraph) questions, and research into my two state representatives. I can't believe it's only worth 100 points, the same number of points as last week's assignment, which just required asking 25 of my friends what political party they most identified with.

Still to come: the big Leadership Project, for which I'm watching all these movies. (Tonight: Hotel Rwanda. Or maybe not tonight. I'm pretty buggered—not sure I want to watch a few hours of bloodshed tonight. Or any night, for that matter. Which is why I keep procrastinating about watching it.)

Before I began this morning, while I was still in my jammies, I adapted my new web site graphics to business stationery. I'd post a picture here but I don't think I want to put my home address on my blog. Just in case one of you out there is a crazy Los Angelean. Not that you couldn't find out where I lived if you were, and you wanted to try. OK, now I'm rambling. Time to turn off the computer.

No comments: