Sunday, November 14, 2010

More gifties

Felt FruitI was tempted to make felt cupcakes and donuts for a certain littlie, but thought some healthy options might be better received by the mama. The banana is fun! The peel can be completely removed. I just made up the pattern; it took a little trial and error, but not too much.

Mooshy Belly Bunny
Mooshy Belly Bunny
For the Mooshy Belly Bunny, I followed this tutorial. Don't believe her when she says it only takes an hour. I think the pompom tail might have taken that long by itself! (Is there a quick way to make a pompom?) I recycled a favourite tshirt (seen on me here); it felt good to give it new life.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

The felt food is adorable, and quite impressive that you can completely un-peel that banana!

kt said...

i love those healthy fruits! sweet little bunny too.

Lola said...

I cannot wait to make a little EVEN MORE after seeing these beautiful pieces :)