Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 21

Today's baby thought: nappy (diaper) bag.

This is Anna Maria Horner's Multi-Tasker Tote; it's a fabulous pattern. I made one for myself a while ago, and I find it really useful. I take it to work; it holds my regular handbag, my lunch bag, my kindle bag, my knitting bag, and anything else I load into it. I can always find my phone, iPod and keys because they're in the outside pockets. It occurred to me that this would make a wonderful nappy bag, so I created one today specifically for that purpose.

I actually have a spare copy of this pattern. When I ordered it, they accidentally sent two. I offered to return one, but Anna Maria said to give it away to a friend. Who would like it?

5 comments:

Penny said...

Oh Hashi I would love a copy if it is still available, nothing like being prepared for the next baby influx, and looks like a brilliant one for carrying all my odds and ends in too.

Hashi said...

Penny, you're it! I will mail it to you tomorrow. I have your address :-)

Rhea said...

ooooohh, can you make me a mini one to be my normal bag??? Dark colours please lol

Penny said...

Thanks Hashi, I look forward to it.

Wendee said...

I was looking at the same pattern! Good to hear such a glowing recommendation on it!