How lucky am I? Let me count the ways.
(1) My new place includes not just a sewing room, but an art studio (an empty 13' x 19' room in the back yard.)
(2) My husband is kind and generous and continues to be good to me.
(3) He found me some free floor covering, that had previously been used on a set.
(4) He delivered it in his big truck, and spent the entire day helping me lay it and move in my furniture.
(5) Then we went in said truck to Home Depot and got the materials for a ginormous table.
(6) My new studio has a ton of wall space, which my previous one (lovely as it was) lacked.
Lucky, right? Oh yes. I will post more pics when I am more settled in and am busy making art in there.
But I have to say, right now, I feel so very very blessed. I want to stay in this place of gratitude; rather than making myself sick over what I don't have anymore.