- Survived 4 months as Lauren’s single parent. Barely.
- Spent a fun couple of days with her in New York.
- Rowed on the lake in Central Park, and danced in a subway.
- Found out why my ankle hurt so much, and spent six weeks in a cast.
- Saw whales off-shore, and many dolphins close to shore.
- Spent a wonderful birthday alone at Big Sur.
- Hiked quite a lot. Fell hard while doing so. Ouch.
- Made a slow-stitched garment, a la Alabama Chanin.
- Attended a Civil War re-enactment.
- Entertained Australian visitors (always welcome!)
- Fed a lot of friends, and let them feed me.
- Made a dress and a cardigan and about 50 gifts.
- Flew downunder, where I drank tea and viewed great art with my sister, explored caves with her and my father, snorkeled with my children and grandson, planted natives with my great-niece, discussed spirituality and quilting and business with my girlfriends, and had more special times than I can sum up in one sentence.
- Knitted a lace cowl.
- Started sketching again.
- Got back to yoga.
- Became more introspective.
Friday, December 31, 2010
In 2010, I …
Posted by Hashi at 9:41 PM