Saturday, January 01, 2011

One Little Word

0101My "one little word" for 2011 is listen. I invite into my life the stillness that precedes listening; the awareness; the quieting of my internal and external chatter. I am listening for truth, for reality, for possibility, and for the love that is in each of us. I don't know what I will hear; I have no expectations. I'm just reminding myself to be open and willing to shut up and listen. I trust that, if I listen honestly and without an agenda, that I will hear what I need to hear, every moment, every day.

Previous words have been move (2010), feed (2009) and learn (2007). Do YOU have one little word for the new year? What is it?

4 comments:

Lola said...

I do...CREATE.
Create change in how I approach some things.
Create art.
Create a relationship that remains loving and grows.
Create the life I dream of.

kt said...

what a great word! I am loving seeing everyone's word choices for the news year this is fun.
kt

Rhea said...

I think mine will be... Health.
Get/Keep my body, mind, relationships and stress levels healthy

deb did it said...

~BEGIN~ is my word, and I will begin to LISTEN more,deeply and with open ears